Dix Hills Evangelical Free Church of Huntington Station, New York
invites nominations and applications for the role of
Search Contact: Pat Facchiano, Search Team Co-chairman
Job Description – The right candidate will:
- Be a leader who can communicate scriptural truth and a biblical message. He
needs to clearly and accurately expound on Scripture.
- Have a thorough knowledge of Scripture.
- Be a leader that encourages his congregation to move to a higher level of commitment to Christ and understanding of the Bible.
- Be a leader with presence who can connect with a multigenerational congregation with differing levels of faith.
- Be a leader with a passion for outreach and evangelism.
- Have a heart and strategy for leadership development and discipleship.
- Be willing and able to co-lead with the elders and unite ministry team leaders.
Character Qualities – The right candidate will:
- Be a leader with integrity who prayerfully seeks God in his personal and professional life.
- Be a man with a servant’s heart who will submit to God’s will for his life and that of the congregation.
- Be a spiritually and emotionally mature man who can counsel those entrusted into his care.
- Meet the biblical qualifications of a leader as in Titus 1 and 1 Timothy 3.
- Have a strong constitution and be comfortable with the culture of the Tri-State area.
Education and Experience – The right candidate will:
- Possess a graduate degree from a recognized theological seminary.
- Be in agreement with the EFCA statement of faith.
- Be ordained in the EFCA or willing to become ordained in the EFCA.
- Have at least 5-10 years pastoral leadership experience.
- If married, both the pastor and his wife should be in agreement regarding a pastoral calling over their lives.
For more information on this opportunity please click below
DHEFC Sr. Pastor Opportunity Profile
We welcome applications and nominations.
Please send résumés or contacts to:
Mrs. Pat Facchiano, Co-Chairman