Hospitality Committee: We are in need of someone to join the hospitality committee.
GENERAL DUTIES – It is the responsibility of this committee to promote an atmosphere which is conducive to fellowship and relationship growth within the congregation.
1. Oversee the refreshments for social events upon request, such as fellowship time between services, communion suppers, Christmas decorating party, funeral gatherings, special commemorative gatherings, business meeting coffee time, etc.
2. See that the kitchen runs in an orderly fashion, organizing dishes as brought in by individuals.
3. Maintain communication with the pastoral staff regarding hospitality requirements.
4. Call upon individuals to supply refreshments if necessary.
5. Oversee and organize set-up for events as well as clean-up.
(1) The committee should see that the kitchen is well-stocked with paper and plastic goods at all times.
(2) The committee should make sure that all hand-towels are cleaned properly after use at a social event.
(3) Supervise kitchen workers for all events.
(4) Keep account of hospitality line item in General Fund Budget
(5) Appoint a liaison to remain in communication with the church office and pastoral staff