Anticipating God’s answer to our prayers for the next Senior Pastor
- We seek a Bible preaching Pastor who loves Jesus and loves people.
- His life must match up with his convictions.
- He will be a transparent leader, who directs and delegates.
- He is confident in His Calling and primary gifts, enabling others and teams in their Calling.
- He is a continual learner, both humble and secure.
- His life passions will show up in all his relationships, demonstrating both wholeness and holiness (Walk with Jesus. Love for spouse and family. Sacrifice for church family. Hunger to see the not-yet-converted find Jesus.)
- We currently have two Sunday services, similar in format and Bible teaching, but different in music atmosphere. A Traditional Service using a Hymnbook. A Contemporary Service with guitar and percussion.
- We offer quite an array of Ministry Programs for multiple ages (peruse this Website).
- We’ve been established for 50+ years, and continue through current generations reaching young families and Seniors alike.
Those who are interested in considering applying, please contact the Church Office (631-271-4422 ext. 100 or gro.c1510986246fehd@1510986246eciff1510986246o1510986246) and a member of the Pastoral Search Team will contact you. You may be given a passcode to the entire Pastoral Profile and Church Profile. Following that, you may wish to submit a resume. May the Lord guide your life direction as He also guides ours.